5 Interesting Details About Ladies And Designer Bags
Women love handbags. At this time, the number of manufacturers of handbags have gone up and you will see designer handbags by the plenty. Nevertheless, what's it that makes them special for ladies?
To place it merely, handbags are no odd objects. They have a controversial history as well. Here are some facts about ladies's designer bags that are less known and equally interesting.
1. Measure of sexual attraction: Ever used the phrase 'old bag' and wondered how it came into existence? Well, earlier girls used to hold their belongings in a pouch or purse kept beneath her dress or in a pocket unrevealing. At that time, it was considered vulgar and ridiculous for a lady to have a visual pocket. The phrase 'old bag' is part of that legacy. It refers to a girl beyond her sexual prime.
2. Made from silk: The earliest concept of a handbag was a simple pocket or a pouch worn next to the skin for safety. The pockets had been regarded as intimate as underwear, worn in secret places that might only be reached by a slit within the skirt.
3. Relationship Insecurity: It has been found out in several research that the ladies possessing more luxurious and costly handbags are more insecure about their relationship. They're attempting to ship a message to the other ladies that their man is just not available for anyone else. The feeling that a relationship is being threatened by another lady automatically triggers girls to want to flash Gucci, Christian Dior, or Fendi to other women. Thus, handbags additionally keep the boys from straying away.
4. Males vs. Ladies: Based on a survey in 2007, males are literally more likely to choose a designer bag based mostly on its brand than women. Well, this is reasonable, proper? Men don't want to get into the design. For males, the idea is simpler - the more widespread the brand, the higher is the handbag.
5. Normal information: It is said that the average lady owns 6 handbags. The typical girls's handbag weighs 5.2 pounds. 22% of women said if they might only splurge on one designer item, it could be a handbag. Only 9% said they would select shoes. Still not a obsession?
If you loved this article and you would like to receive far more details about Parisian luxury brand kindly pay a visit to our site.